Interview with Marta Bevacqua ~ ART FEEDS YOU ~ project



EN: First of all,welcome to my blog and I am happy to continue my project called ~Art feeds you~ with Marta Bevacqua,so let's get to know her better: 

Me: For people who don't know you,what can you say about yourself?
Marta Bevacqua: I'm a simple girl, who loves to do what simple girls love ahahaha. Love going out with friends, pass time with my boyfriend, but I have a lot of passions. Reading, writing, taking pictures of course. I'm quite reserved, but when I start talking nobody can't stop me. I'm a dreamer, I live in my own world.


Me: What are 5 words that could describe your life as a photographer?
Marta Bevacqua: Explore, dream, struggle, satisfaction, effort.


 Me: How did all this passion for photography start?
Marta Bevacqua: It started by chance. I found websites such as Flickr and DeviantArt and after had passed some time browsing through beautiful imagery all the days, I just thought I could try. Once I took a camera in my hands, I never stopped. At first it was a game, quite easily it became a big passion.


Me: I read one of your interviews and you said that "music is probably one of the best sources of inspiration",what else inspires you?
Marta Bevacqua: Lot of stuff. The nature in general (it can be a beautiful light, or rain drops on a tree branch), movies and books. And of course, other artists' works.

Me: Do you have a "soul project" so to say?
Marta Bevacqua: It's hard to say. Maybe yes: "Gaia", a project with a girl and moss, something about nature.


Me: Why are you so keen on portraits?
Marta Bevacqua: Don't know ahahaha 
In real I never did so many portraits like in the latest years. I just started doing more portraits, and it seems it's something I feel quite comfortable with.


Me: Do you think that art is essential in our lives? What else?
Marta Bevacqua: Absolutely yes, as well as beauty and peace, and nature. Art could be all of it, in all its forms.

Me: Which is your favorite app for editing and for social media?
Marta Bevacqua: For editing I just use photoshop, so no apps. Instagram is probably one of the best app between social medias I think.

Me: Do you agree with the quotation: "Art is only a way of expressing pain " ?
Marta Bevacqua: Not at all. It can express everything, as well as happiness, or other feelings or concepts, or stories.

Me: How do you feel about this interview?
Marta Bevacqua: It's cool :) I had fun especially writing you a place, a book, a sculpture and so on :-)


I've also asked Marta to recommend us a few things:
  • a movie: Captain Fantastic
  • a song: Fivehold by Agnes Obel
  • a painting: Klimt - Beach Grove I
  • a sculpture: Apollo and Dafne - Bernini
  • a book: The Border Trilogy- Cormac McCarthy
  • a place: The seven sisters (Brighton - UK)
Check Marta' work: site → martabevacquaphotography
instagram → Marta Bevacqua

Note to Marta: Thank you for answering these questions and you are incredible.I hope you'll keep doing what you love,because your creations are beyond beautiful and your videos just blew my mind,especially Libellule.








RO: În primul rând,bun venit pe blogul meu și mă bucur să continui proiectul numit ~Art feeds you~ cu Marta Bevacqua,deci hai să o cunoaștem mai bine:

Eu: Pentru oamenii care nu te cunosc,ce poți spune despre tine?
Marta Bevacqua: Sunt o fată simplă,care iubeÈ™te să facă ce fac fetele simple ahahaha.ÃŽmi place să ies cu prietenii,să petrec timpul cu iubitul meu,dar am o mulÈ›ime de pasiuni.Cititul,scrisul,să fac poze bineînÈ›eles.Sunt destul de rezervată,dar când încep să vorbesc nimeni nu mă poate opri.Sunt o visătoare,trăiesc în propria lume.


Eu: Care sunt 5 cuvinte care ar putea să descrie viața ta ca fotograf?
Marta Bevacqua:  A explora,vis,luptă,satisfacÈ›ie,efort.

Eu: Cum a început această pasiune pentru fotografie?
Marta Bevacqua: A început din întâmplare.Am găsit site-uri precum Flickr și DeviantArt și după ce a trecut ceva timp,dând de tot felul de imagini frumoase zilnic,m-am gândit că aș putea încerca.Odată ce am pus mâna pe aparat,nu m-am mai oprit.La început a fost un joc,apoi destul de ușor a devenit o mare pasiune.



Eu: Am citit într-unul dintre interviurile tale și ai afirmat faptul că: "muzica este probabil una dintre cele mai bune surse de inspirație",ce altceva te mai inspiră?
Marta Bevacqua: O grămadă de lucruri.Natura în general (poate fi lumina frumoasă sau o picătură de ploaie pe o ramură),filme și cărți.Și bineînțeles creațiile altor artiști.


Eu: Ai un "proiect de suflet" ? 
Marta Bevacqua: E greu de spus.Probabil da: "Gaia",un proiect cu o fată și mușchi de copac,ceva despre natură.

Eu: De ce ești atât de pasionată de portrete?
Marta Bevacqua: Nu știu ahahaha.
De fapt,nu am făcut niciodată atât de multe portrete ca în ultimii ani.Pur și simplu am început să fac mai multe portrete și se pare că mă simt destul de comfortabil cu asta.

Eu: Care e aplicația ta preferată pentru editat și rețele de socializare?
Marta Bevacqua: Pentru editat folosesc doar Photoshop,deci fără aplicații.Instagram este probabil una dintre cele mai bune aplicații de social media,așa cred.

Eu: Ești de accord cu afirmația: "Arta este doar o modalitate de a exprima durerea" ?
Marta Bevacqua: În niciun caz.Poate exprima orice,atât fericirea cât și alte sentimente,concepte sau povești.




Eu: Cum te simți în legătură cu acest intreviu?
Marta Bevacqua: E cool. M-am distrat,mai ales atunci când ți-am scris despre un loc,o carte,o sculptura și așa mai departe :-) .


De asemenea,am rugat-o pe Marta să ne recomande câteva lucruri:

  • un film: Captain Fantastic
  • o melodie: Fivehold by Agnes Obel
  • o pictură: Klimt - Beach Grove I
  • o sculptură: Apollo and Dafne - Bernini
  • o carte: The Border Trilogy- Cormac McCarthy
  • un loc: The seven sisters (Brighton - UK)

see you → @impavidblog & facebook
Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.