Into the woods #4


RO: 
‼ Dacă dai play,e o melodie rock..aÈ™a că asigură-te că nu ai volumul dat la maxim,asta în cazul în care ai vecini È™i îți pasă,dacă nu → go for it.
După cum ați observat sau probabil știți,pe blogul meu există deja o serie de postări "Into the woods",aceasta fiind a patra și pe restul le găsiți dacă o să căutați în bara de search,dreapta sus.

De când a început 2017,nu am apucat să vizitez prea multe locuri,însă am în plan câteva locații,iar după ce o să îmi iau carnetul (permisul de conducere) se vor mai adăuga,yas.
Până atunci mai explorez și eu ce se întâmplă prin apropiere,oricum de ceva timp e o vreme destul de incertă,primăvara pare a fi un fel de toamnă și în acest moment se duce chiar spre iarnă.
În orice caz,atât timp cât avem muzică bună parcă totul este mai frumos,do you know what I mean?
Succes celor care vor susÈ›ine simularea pentru bac,îmi pare rău că am inserat acest cuvânt în postare,dar până la urmă e doar un examen È™i toÈ›i am trecut prin lucruri mult mai importante în viaÈ›a asta sau vom trece,aÈ™a că don't worry È™i ne citim data viitoare. ❤

EN:
‼ If you press play,there is a rock song..so be sure that your volume is not the highest possible,this is applying only if you have neighbours and you care,if you don't → go for it.
As you may noticed or you probably know already,on my blog there is a series of posts "Into the woods",this being the fourth and the rest of them can be found using the search bar,right up.

Since the 2017 has started,I didn't have the time to visit many places,but I have in mind some locations and after I'll get my driver license,there will be many more,yas.
Till then I explore a little bit more my surroundings,however right now is a pretty uncertain weather,the spring seems to be a kind of autumn and in this moment it's looking like a winter start.
Anyway,as long as we have good music everything gets prettier,right?
Read you next time ( it's my way to say 'see you' ) and be sure to check down below my social media accounts and tell me what you plan to visit and what you've been listening to lately. ❤














For more details check out my instagram @impavidblog , facebook @impavidblog .
Mail: alexandrablogger@yahoo.com
Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.