Interview with Anya Anti ~ ART FEEDS YOU ~ project



EN: First of all,welcome to my blog and I am happy to continue my project called ~Art feeds you~ with Anya Anti,a visual artist, photographer and fashion lover.
I asked Anya a few questions,so let's see what she answered: 

Me: For people who don't know you,what can you say about yourself?
Anya Anti: I'm a self taught photo artist, professional photographer and retoucher from Ukraine but moved to New York, USA two years ago.




Me: How did all this passion for photography started?
Anya Anti: I'm into photography since 2009. I was always a creative person, as a kid I was good in painting and crafts. But my passion for photography started rather unexpectedly. I fell in love with photography and started shooting the world around me, getting all my knowledge and inspiration through social media and online photography communities. A year and a half after that I began creating fine art female portraits which I'm doing until now.

Me: How important are in photography: the gear and the editing programs for you? Which is the most important?
Anya Anti: I love my gear and I'm a huge fan of old vintage manual lenses (I have a bunch of them) but most important is what you shoot and how then what you shoot with. I do quite a lot of postproduction work and Photoshop is one of the strongest tools to achieve the desired result for me.


Me: What do you want to express through your photos?
Anya Anti: I'm a dreamer. Photography is not only what I love and what I do, it’s also a gentle and romantic side of me. It's a reflection of my deep emotions, passion for unknown and craving for beauty. What I’m trying to show is a beautiful image and photography techniques, but also convey an idea, mood, atmosphere and associations. I want people to stop for a moment, use their imagination and feel the beauty. I try my best to make my art understandable and self-sufficient. It doesn't need words, if you listen carefully my silent pictures will tell a story.

Me: How do you feel about this interview?
Anya Anti: I wish you good luck with your project!

Note to Anya: Thank you for answering these questions and as you told us,I hope that people will stop by and feel the beauty of art.

Check Anya's work: 
facebook page → Anya Anti Photography
official instagram → Anya Anti
personal instagram → @anita_anti
blog → Anya Anti




RO: In primul rând,bun venit pe blogul meu și sunt fericită să continui proiectul numit ~Art feeds you~ cu Anya Anti,un artist vizual,fotograf și iubitor de modă.
I-am adresat Anyei câteva întrebări,să vedem ce a răspuns:

Eu: Pentru oamenii care nu te cunosc,ce poți spune despre tine?
Anya Anti: Sunt un artist (foto) autodidact,fotograf profesionist și retoucher (editează/retușează poze) din Ucraina,dar mutată în New York,Statele Unite ale Americii acum 2 ani.


Eu: Cum a început toată pasiunea asta pentru fotografie?
Anya Anti: Sunt în acest domeniu din 2009.Am fost dintotdeauna o persoană creativă,de mică mă pricepeam la pictură și meșteșuguri.Dar pasiunea mea pentru fotografie a început mai degrabă din întâmplare.M-am îndrăgostit de fotografie și am început să pozez lumea din jurul meu,primind toate informațiile și inspirația prin rețelele de socializare și comunitățile de fotografie online.Un an și jumătate mai târziu,am început să creez portrete artistice feminine,ceea ce fac și până acum.


Eu: Cât de importante sunt în fotografie: aparatura și programele de editat,pentru tine? Care este cel mai important?
Anya Anti: Îmi iubesc aparatura și sunt un mare fan al obiectivelor manuale vechi (am o grămadă) dar cel mai important este ce fotografiezi și cum,apoi cu ce.Lucrez destul de mult la post-production (un proces prin care se îndeplinesc anumite task-uri a.k.a cerințe înainte de a fi publicate pozele sau la ce anume se lucrează) și Photoshop-ul este unul dintre cele mai puternice instrumente în a mă ajuta să obțin rezultatul dorit.


Eu: Ce vrei să exprimi prin fotografiile tale?
Anya Anti: Sunt o visătoare.Fotografia nu e doar ce iubesc și fac,e de asemenea o parte mai delicată și romantică de-a mea.
Este o reflecție a celor mai adânci emoții,pasiune pentru necunoscut și sete pentru frumusețe.Ce încerc să arăt este o imagine frumoasă și tehnici fotografice,dar totodată să transmit o idee,o stare,o atmosferă și asocieri.
Vreau ca oamenii să se oprească pentru un moment,să-și folosească imaginația și să simtă frumusețea.Dau tot ce-i mai bun ca să fac arta mea inteligibilă și auto-suficientă.Nu are nevoie de cuvinte,dacă asculți cu grijă pozele mele liniștite vor spune o poveste.

Eu: Cum te simți în legătură cu acest interviu?
Anya Anti: Îți urez mult succes cu proiectul tău!


see you → @impavidblog + facebook ❤

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.