#Dear,future home (kitchen ideas)

Hello!  

If you are looking for inspiration for your future home or you really like interior design or you are simply looking for some nice inspirational post,because why not...well I've got you covered.
Probably you already know (if you are familiar with my blog) that I started this kinda collection,so to say..tagged #Dear,future home and I am reaching the end of this beautiful topic (if you have ideas of what I should include in this category,please let me know in comments below). 
So,let's see what my picks are and I will give you at the end of the post,the links of my previous posts on tag #Dear,future home .
source:pinterest




I don't know which is my favourite,because I like specific things from all of them.


I really like white furniture and this design is very appealing to me.


I also like wood furniture and it gives me such a rustic vibe.



If that design idea (above) gives me a rustic vibe,this it gives me such a vintage vibe.

This is like a tiny and good-looking kitchen.


I really like this idea with the chandelier.

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you want to see the other ideas for bedroom,bathroom and living room,just click which one you prefer:   
Bathroom goals 
 Living room ideas 
 Bedroom design ideas or use search bar.
If you have in mind a collaboration or you have some questions to ask: alexandrablogger@yahoo.com
Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.