Let the spring cover you

Hello! 
It's April and it's not a joke!
I couldn't miss this sunny day,so I have some nice photos.Because,I'm usually inspired when outside is very beautiful,I wrote a poetry,I'm not a master,was just inspiration for the moment,but I hope you like it!
Happy spring!














EN:
I will let the spring to come
Just to bloom the flowers and our love,
I will let the sun burn
Just to destroy everything that crushes us
I will let the moon shine
So we can howl that we found each other
And I will let you
I will fully let you,so you can never fall in love with me

RO:
Am să las primăvara să vină
Doar să inflorească florile și dragostea noastră,
Am să las soarele să ardă
Doar să distrugă tot ce ne doboară,
Am să las luna să strălucească
Ca sa putem urla că ne-am găsit,
Și am să te las,
Am să te las de tot,astfel încât n-o să mai poți niciodată să te îndrăgostești de mine.


Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.