The scarf and tea

Hello!
Any tea lovers right here?
You know that moment when you are feeling so full of ''sheeat'' and decide that is time to take a break,meditate and why not drink some tea.So..I had that kind of moment and now after I drunk my ~Dream of fruits Tea~ I'm feeling a lot better.This week is announced for me to be very stressful,what about you?





















Oh..I almost forgot..do you love
scarves?Because,I do and I have some ”special ones”.
Why tea and scarves?
I know that is supposed to be spring,but is soooo cold outside,kind of ”never-leaving” winter.
And some music to you:

♫ X Ambassadors-Jungle

♪ The Civil Wars-The one that got away


I look like a gypsy right here,but no problem,I really like their style!







Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.